Friday, March 31, 2006


Now this is what a "get-away" should look like! Our few days of quality time together were awesome. I am not usually a beach girl, because I am perpetually pale and don't get excited about swimming, but this trip has made me a convert. I could lazily read on my chaise lounge with an umbrella over my head forever with the ocean as my background music. The sound of the waves kinda made the rest of the world fade away. We splurged for the best key lime pie I have had in my life as well as room service breaskfast on our balcony. The day that we left, we took a two hour walk on the beach and collected sea shells. We helped a starfish and a crab get back into the water after the receding tide left them stranded on the beach too. It was so perfect it borders on cheesy. Aah! I wish I had the money of Paris Hilton so that I could take trips like this more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home