Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What's Next?

I just have to share a bit of craziness that I read about over my eggs this morning. It was out of Women's Health Magazine. If you are offended by items having to do with the female genitalia, you might want to stop reading now. Here's the blurb:
Leave it to a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon to find a way to spice up your sex life with collagen. G-spot amplification, called the G-Shot, is a collagen injection designed to enlarge the elusive G-spot, supposedly making it easier to find and stimulate. The $1,850 procedure is performed under local anesthesia and should be no more painful than a pinprick, says David Matlock, MD, director of the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute; it takes 15 minutes and lasts up to 4 months, making it a rather expensive way to achieve theBig O.

Okay, so there are a few things I would like to know:
1. Really? Is this necessary?
2. What crazy lady agreed to be the guinea pig for this experiment?
3. Who would pay $1,850 three times a year to have a needle stuck somewhere deep inside her hoo-hoo?
4. Wouldn't a few books and some practice be cheaper?
5. Is there something in the water in Hollywood that makes people insane?

Completely ridiculous!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

How funny!! I totally agree with you! The things people will do, right?

Thanks for the laugh :)

10:03 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling the boys will be lining up behind the ladies, to get their collagen injections! What man doesn't believe that the size of the wand matters? There is something in Hollywood that makes them insane. It's called Money To Burn.

2:45 PM EST  
Blogger 4HB ME said...

Stop the insanity!!!!I have to admit, there was a time post-partum where I considered paying someone to cut me open and move some things around, but it was for the much more noble reason of looking more like I did pre-pregnancy. ~:O)

I suppose if you were terribly wealthy and had never had the Big O and were in a loving, stable relationship and had tried EVERYTHING else......hmmmm, still no!

1:04 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home