Saturday, February 18, 2006

They're Here

It has arrived. My infamous Comprehensive Exam (Comps). This is the exam that I have to pass for my Master’s Program in place of writing a thesis. I have been nervous about this exam for, oh, about six months (at least). Now, with the questions and specifications for answers staring me in the face, it has dawned on me that I have plethora of work to be done in the next 30 days. Not only do I have my Comps, but I also have to maintain my other two classes which are proving to be quite time consuming on their own. Right now, I feel a bit of panic coursing through my veins. But, with a deep breath and a plan, I have full belief that all will be okay. If you talk to me and I seem a bit short or snippy, you now know why.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your Comps! Look forward to hearing from you in about 30 days ;)
Patti

5:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home