Friday, January 27, 2006

Oily or Dry?

I have always thought that I had a blemish problem with my face. Maybe this stems from the rest of my body phobias, but today, I was told that I was wrong by a professional. She actually told me that my skin leaned more toward dry.

I took advantage of a gift certificate I had received for Christmas and went to a day spa. It was actually a medical day spa connected with a dermatologist. During my visit I was told that I may have a mild form of rosatia and that the products that I am currently using are far too harsh for my face.

I was in disbelief when I was told that my skin was not oily. The other things that surprised me is that poors can appear bigger if they are not hydrated properly. So, a lesson for anyone reading . . . be sure to use your moisturizer . . . it will help decrease the size (or at least how they appear) of your pores. At least that's what I am being told.

I still find this all hard to believe. I will use the treatment they provided and see what the results are. Old habbits are hard to break, but I will do my best to change my mindset on my skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home