Friday, May 02, 2008

One more day down...

Time just keeps ticking right along. Everything seems to be moving a bit faster than I would like.


** I have one more week left at work.

** Husband graduates on the 9th.

** The packers will be here on the 12th.

** And, our next adventure will begin as we pull out of our drive on the 14th or 15th.

We have closed on our new house and now I am attempting to coordinate having flooring replaced and walls painted before we arrive. This is an interesting process to say the least; more like a roll of the dice since we can not easily check out the contractors ahead of time.

And, last night, for the first time, I actually feel pregnant rather than just chunky.

Now, i'm off to shower and work.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW ~ talk about everything happening at once. I wish the best for you on all these new adventures. Since you haven't gone "secure" on your blog yet ~ could you send me an e-mail about where you're moving? Since I spent some time in the Rockies, I'm curious as to what gorgeous locale you're going to be in.

TAKE CARE and SAFE TRAVELS!

8:14 AM EDT  
Blogger Vianne said...

That is a lot at once, but I am sure exciting. Next month, I will have a similar list, thankfully not pregnant.

We pack 9-11 June, pick up HHG on the 12, Pete graduates the 13th. We start our drive the 14th, and drive and drive and drive.

I hope you are getting to that point when you feel a bit more energized. I think of you often.

4:33 PM EDT  
Blogger Bethnjeff said...

If any one person I know could do it all at once and do it calmly would be you!

I am so excited for you guys and look forward to reading the future blogs about getting settled in.

Keep in touch, I miss you girl!

Beth A

8:40 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you are coming thru Kansas I would love to see you! G

9:54 AM EDT  
Blogger Billie said...

Hope your move goes ok and good luck with the house!

12:38 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home