Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Move

Despite our attempt to move back to the north central United States, we are going to be heading out west. Husband has been assigned to the Salt Lake City Office. This office covers Utah, Montana, and Idaho, so we could be sent to any of 21 different towns. To top it all off, we have no idea when we will find out what specific office we will be in. It could be next month or three weeks before we need to move. For my anal retentive self, it is killing me! I need to plan this move, research and house hunt. I tell ya, it's as bad or maybe even worse than being in the Army. Although I am a bit apprehensive about having to move that far away, Adam is excited because he grew up and has lived in all three states. What an adventure we will have!

2 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

I'm jealous! At least you'll have lots of opportunities for outdoor adventures :) Lets just hope you don't end up in the sticks!!!

6:52 PM EST  
Blogger Christina/Christy/Chris said...

Husband did some research on the "secure site" and it doesn't seem very likely that we will be stuck too far outside of "civilization". My fingers area difinately crossed!

8:52 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home