Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Remembering...

In the shower this morning, remembering the events that took place three years ago today, sobbing. The sadness, the fear, the disbelief, the heart ache, I still vividly remember how it felt to understand the greatest sacrifice of war. During my day-to-day life, I tend to not think about the losses unless one of the many war related country songs comes on the radio. Not today. Today it takes every fiber of my being to fight against the tightness in my chest and hold back the tears that want to pour out. To be continued...maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Thanks for finding the right words as I have always been at a loss. My emotions are right there with you today. This day will never be the same...

10:25 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home