Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Long Weekend Get Away

So, we decided to head to Orlando for the long weekend and act like ten year olds at the Universal Studios theme parks. It was a wonderful get away...here are some photos.

As if we were mice in Fievel's Playground.


We found the perfect husband quote in Toon Landing.

I was a little scared walking through this entrance...


...running from a T-Rex
The Caro-Seuss-el was one of my favorite parts of the weekend.



You're a mean one Mr. Grinch...




I love my mischievous friends!

For some reason, husband and I could not take a good picture together. But, here are a couple not so good ones.
Nope, I'm not pregnant, it's just the way the wind was blowing.
Maybe we should have taken a photo before the end of the day.

I always wanted to ride a vespa! And, they were all over the hotel piazza; I couldn't help myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

So wow, that's an awesome pic of you on the Vespa! You look like a model...like you could find the photo on some big travel magazine for Italy or something :).

7:29 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris!
Love teh Vespa pic and think we should plan a trip back to Italia for next summer. BTW, thanks again for a wonderful visit. Miss you sooooooo much, sister!
Love,
Meg

12:09 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home