Friday, January 19, 2007

First Day

What do I want to do in my 33rd year of life? That is the question I ponder today...and honestly, probably tomorrow, and maybe Sunday too. My plan is to put down, in writing, the goals that I want to accomplish by 19 January 2008, then begin laying out how I will make it all happen. And, yes, one goal is to finish the Army 10 Miler! (And then enjoy some great wine with my far-off girlfriends.) So, check back, once I have my list, I will share it, and then a year from now, I will report on how I did. Finally, in case you are reading, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Christy :) :)

7:15 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Christy. Good luck with your goals for 33!

3:55 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christy! So what are you guys doing for your birthday?

3:57 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Christy!!!

11:02 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home