Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gobble, Gobble

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
It has been a rainy, "cold", blustery, and busy week here in NC. I hosted a party to watch the greatest football game of the year on Saturday, with a STUPENDOUS outcome too by the way. I have attempted to recover, wash the sheets and towels, and prep for new visitors today. I love having family and friends around! It makes me really happy!

This evening we are off to spend the holiday with Husband's family, guests in tow. It has already been decided that Grey's Anatomy will proceed a night of game playing after a turkey induced late afternoon nap. And, there will probably be some crazy Christmas shopping to do on Friday. It's a tradition in my family...although we no longer coerced by my Dad to drag ourselves out of bed at 4 a.m. to 'get the best deals'. It promises be a fun weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

5:36 PM EST  
Blogger Nicole said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Christy ;)

10:41 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home