Thursday, August 03, 2006

Working Girl

Just a quick note because I have found myself very busy this week. It is a good busy though, and I am very excited about what is happening. I was offered a position as Field Director with the Girl Scouts on Tuesday. I actually started working on Wednesday (yesterday). And, I have my first meeting with some of the volunteers this evening and a conference to attend on Saturday. The position itself is quite similar to what I did as a volunteer with Army Family Team Building, just on a much larger scale. I know that I have just entered the honeymoon phase, but I think this is going to be a great job!

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

That's awesome Christy! I'm very happy for you, and I know you'll be great at it.

8:53 AM EDT  
Blogger Angie said...

WoW! That sounds like such a fun job! Congratulations!

10:18 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Hope it will be as fun and challenging as it sounds.

6:28 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news!! Congrats! When can we go shopping in Raleigh for "work" clothes? Yeah....

7:04 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home