Saturday, July 29, 2006

Another Vacation

Since Husband was doing training in Indiana for a couple of weeks, I decided to travel to South Jersey and celebrate the birthday of one of my dearest friends from Germany. (Thus, my lack of posting.) It was wonderful hanging out by the pool, seeing where she grew up, exploring Philly and spending quality time with my "niece". I know that many reading this know M.P., so I thought that I would post a couple pictures of her "not so little anymore" daughter.


From this...

to this...

While I was away I was "tagged" by Robin, so here are my sets of five:

Five things in my purse
1. wallet
2. Burt Bee's lip balm
3. Kleenex tissues
4. a medicine pack (Excedrin, Aleve, Tums, and Azo)
5. my "guardian angel"

Five things in my refrigerator
1. milk (skim & vanilla)
2. yogurt
3. cheese (cheddar, feta, Swiss, mozzarella, parmesan, cottage)
4. chai tea concentrate
5. A roasted chicken

Five things in my closet
(okay...which closet? I am going with the one in this room)
1. Husband's extra uniforms
2. unhung pictures & art/ extra picture frames
3. ball gowns
4. unused lampshades
5. a bag of extension cords, telephone cords, and cable

Five things in my car
1. sunglasses
2. deodorant
3. baby wipes
4. an atlas
5. an extra house key

I have some other exciting stuff going on since my return home, however I will wait to share the details until I know more...I don't want to jinx anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Thank you so much for sharing the photos of your "niece." She's absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how much she's grown. I haven't seen her since she was just a baby. I can't wait to hear what else is going on for you!

10:28 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, I remember when M was expecting in Germany and it didn't seem all that long ago! What a beautiful girl.

7:29 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home