Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY 2007!!!

We had a great trip to Ohio over the holidays. We saw no snow, which made me sad, but I suppose we might have to visit friends in Colorado in order to view the white stuff these days. They sure seem to be covered with it! The most frustrating aspect of my time in the buckeye state is that there are never enough hours in the day to visit with all of the people I would like to for as long as I would like to. I guess that's just what happens when you "grow up" and move away.

But, we made it safely back to NC in time for Aunt Ms annual New Year's Celebration. As you can see from the photos below, a good time was had by all.

Me with the in-laws

Husband with his cousins & "Uncle"

Husband making his cousin stay later than she planned.

Tomorrow, it is back to work even though I sure could use about another week off. As for resolutions, we have none in the house. However I just thought of one...to get the Christmas decorations packed up and put away before Valentines Day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Christy!

12:45 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home