Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's Cookie TIme

Nope, no goals on paper yet, just those in my head. But, I just have to send out a reminder...Did you buy your GirlScout Cookies yet??? If you are being more concious about what you are eatting these days, there are Girl Scout Troops collecting money in order to have cookies sent directly to the soldiers currently in war zones. We call it "Operation Cookie Drop" here. If you can't find one of these programs in your community, please feel free to send your checks to me! I will be certain that the soldiers get your cookies.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

They were selling cookies at the PX the other day. I just couldn't pass by them and say no. I hope they will be there again. I will buy more!

4:20 PM EST  
Blogger E said...

I bought two boxes, but made sure I ordered the kinds I don't like so I won't eat them!

9:26 PM EST  
Blogger Nicole said...

THIN MINTS...yum! (from a former Girl Scout :)

11:39 PM EST  
Blogger The Monkey House said...

At Weight Watchers the other day we did a breakdown of the points value of each of the cookies--at the end the leader wrote really big on her marker board--Operation Thin Mint--Zero Points--buy a box and support your troops!! They are very supportive around here!

1:18 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home