Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Interior Photos

Here are some photos of the inside of the house. Keep in mind that it is still a work in progress. We are waiting for the flooring guys to finish putting in the 1/4 round before we can hook up all of the stereo equipment, get the bookshelves in order, and finish arranging the dining room. Plus we have a lot of pictures to hang and I want to paint the walls a few different colors. But, these will give you an idea of what it looks like. There is still too much work to be done in the bedrooms, bathrooms, & office to post those pictures yet.

Just inside the front door.



From the front door looking into the living room.



The living room looking back toward the front door/entry.
Looking into the dining room from the living room.

Another view of the dining room.

Looking into the kitchen from the dining room.

The other side of the kitchen
One of the walls in the office, just to show the color that took me three coats to cover evenly.



4 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

Where did you find the cheap drop cloths???

And um ya, I think I am planning on trying to get so much done and reality will soon hit when I realize I can't work as efficiently as I think I can with a kid. Good thing you can get most of that finished before the youngin' comes :)

11:15 PM EDT  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love your leather sofas...where did you get them? I've wanted leather for a while, but I'm a little afraid of Lucy damaging the pieces. Nice abode!

10:40 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful home! I can't wait to come and visit!

5:37 PM EDT  
Blogger Christina/Christy/Chris said...

Billie,
I got the dropcloths at Sherwin WIlliams for $1.18 each. They are 9x12 .4 mil. And, definately cheap enough that I don't feel bad about being lazy and just throwing them out.

Nicole,
I will email you about the sofas. I can't seem to find the info. off hand, but I know that I have it somewhere. It's just a matter of finding it.

2:21 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home