Friday, April 28, 2006

Photos (sorry they took so long)

So, when we moved, somehow I lost the power cord to our camera's printer dock. Six months later, I still have not found it. But, I did finally hook up some other cord that connects the camera to the hard drive (sorry, I don't know the technical lingo) so that I could download the photos off of it. I have been promising people pics of our new home and living room furniture and, voila, finally they are here. They were all taken around Christmas, therefore it looks a bit different inside now. Oh, and it looks like we hadn't picked up the new end-tables either. They actually match the coffee table now. Anyhow, here ya go...


From the Street

From the Back Yard

Living Room 360


1 Comments:

Blogger Muriel said...

You have a beautiful home and you decorated it with style!

6:33 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home